Grammar Plus: Music - Japanese Vocabulary - JLPT N5
This MP3 set, recorded by a Japanese native speaker and English native speaker, contains all of the core vocabulary needed to pass the JLPT N5.As well as 677 words, recorded in Japanese and English, it also contains all the other vocabulary items you need for this level. For example all the counters and word suffixes such as くらい, 屋（や） and 中（ちゅう）.
Note: Unlike the standard Grammar Plus product, this has classical music playing in the background as the vocabulary plays.
Over 40 megabytes of CD-quality MP3 files, containing pairs of Japanese and English vocabulary.
Listen to the whole first track:
Included in the download:
- Six tracks of professionally recorded audio containing all of the core vocabulary in Japanese and English for level N5 of the JLPT exam.
- An extra track containing the non-vocabulary items covered by the JLPT N5 exam. These are items such as word-endings, grammatical particles and counters.
- A transcript of all the audio in Japanese and English. The Japanese is provided both in kanji and hiragana.
Why it rocks:
- It's portable - Learn words anywhere. Travelling your car, jogging with an MP3 player or even play the words to yourself while you sleep.
- You can test yourself - Japanese is spoken into your left ear, and English into your right. Pull out an earphone (or change the balance on your car stereo) to silence one language and test yourself on the English or Japanese meanings.
- It works - I studied with this set and the now JLPT N4 set and passed the JLPT N4 (when it was called JLPT 3) in December 2006.